Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Goals for This Class

I graduated high school 20 years ago this year. Computers were not readily available to me during this time. So it has not been easy for me to understand the technical lingo. I know that today's classrooms are far different from the ones I experienced as a student. Technology is a significant part of the classroom environment. So as I begin this class I have a few goals in mind. First, I hope to gain a better understanding of technology in general and to also feel a bit more comfortable using it. I also hope to aquire knowledge in how to use technology successfully in my classroom and be able to share what I learn with my students.
I am not particularly nervous taking this class. I would say I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment